Jul 29, 2004
- Added re-handshake support
- A connected server may issue a HelloRequest message to the client
- A connected client may issue a new ClientHello message to the server
- Added support for certificate chaining
- Added RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA1 and RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5 ciphers to provide authentication and tamper detection without encryption overhead. (Because these are less secure ciphers, they must be explicitly enabled in cipherSuite.c).
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Cleaned up several mismatched types (mostly unsigned char to char compiler warnings)
- Rework of the cipher suite logic to support re-handshaking
- Rename internal APIs to avoid namespace issues with other packages
API changes from 1.1 release
- Added matrixSslSetSessionOption()
- Added matrixSslEncodeHelloRequest()
- Added 'next' member to the sslCertInfo_t structure. This member creates a linked list to expose certificate chains to the user.