Feb 24, 2005
- No API changes from 1.2.2 release
- There was no public 1.2.3 release
- Client will reply with NULL cert message if client authentication is requested.
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Generate static libraries in addition to shared objects on Linux
- AMD64/Nacona x64 compile support on Linux
- Changed all instances of int types to int32 to be more explicit and to allow easy global redefinitions for porting
- Corrected the maximum message size limit to match the SSL specification
- Cert parse can handle duplicate distinguished name entries.
- ASN.1 parse fix for AlgorithmIdentifier missing the trailing NULL
- Checking certificate version before doing checking the 'ca' member of the basic constraint entry during certificate validation.
- Developers may notice some internal routines using a psPool_t parameter. These parameters allow deterministic memory support in the commercial version of MatrixSSL. They are unused in the GNU version of MatrixSSL.