Mar 11, 2008
- Internal API change to accommodate MatrixSSH users.
- Ignore TLS extensions sent with SSL 3.0 ClientHello. Thunderbird sends these extensions if negotiating down from a TLS connection, even though they are meaningless.
- Enhanced the parsing of the Key Usage certificate extension.
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Assure file reads into memory are NULL terminated. This was an issue flagged by Valgrind that doesn't present a problem in practice.
- 2008 copyright update.
- MatrixSSL 1.8.4 was not a public release.