Jun 24, 2009
- Windows project files for library and example application builds are now based on the freely available Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2008 Express Edition
- The USE_MULTITHREADING define in matrixConfig.h is now off by default so that POSIX platforms will not require pthreads by default.
- Fixed the size calculations for SSL_FULL conditions when encoding the FINISHED flight of handshake messages
Additional checks and proper error handling for the following types of malformed X.509 certificates as tested by Orange Labs. These do not constitute a remote attack vector for the Open Source release.
- Testing for Serial Number encodings that use bad length specifications
- Testing for Distinguished Name extension encodings that use bad length specifications
- Error handling for Subject Alternate Name extensions that use bad length specifications