Oct 10, 2016
This version fixes several critical bugs and is recommended for all users.
Thank you to security researchers Craig Young and Andreas Walz for finding and reporting these issues.
- BUG FIXES
- Critical parsing bug for X.509 certificates
- Critical TLS handshake parsing bugs
- 4096 bit RSA key generation regression
- General cleanup of build
- FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New configuration system for build options
- X.509 parsing and generation
- Removed OpenSSL API Emulation
Full list of changes: CHANGES.md.